Being a financial analyst is one of the most popular career paths in finance. So check the ultimate benefits of being a Financial Analyst and start your career to become the most successful Financial Analyst.
Introduction to Financial Analyst
While Financial Analysts have to face some challenges, it’s also a domain full of career opportunities, mostly when it comes to choosing an industry. This is because Financial Analysts play a crucial role in almost every area of business. Thus, whether you’re interested in technology or any other field, you should find an opportunity that’s applicable for you.
If someone asks you, what do Financial Analysts do? Then, you can confidently say that Financial Analyst domain benefits you with flexibility, when it comes to industries, you’ll be performing a vital role in gathering the data essential to make decisions and create new strategies. Along with learning new skills like how to create models in Excel and contributing to business processes, a Financial Analyst will also provide you with the opportunity to build a strong professional network, an asset that you can continue to cherish throughout your career.
Benefits of Being a Financial Analyst
1. Financial Analysts can expose real insights about what is driving a company’s performance, therefore can have huge opportunities in the industry.
2. Financial Analysts can have varied jobs and have the opportunity to meet lots of people in management and finance.
3. They have a sharp learning curve, rapid growth and get higher compensation than their peers.
4. Financial Analysts get a favorable expected employment growth up to 16% from 2012-2022*.
5. They can work in a variety of industries as the demand for Financial Analyst has increased a lot. Hence, flexibility is high and they can choose any domain of their choice.
6. Financial Analysts get higher salaries and can earn up to 16% more than their non-certified peers. The financial services industry offers several financial positions with a potential six-figure income.
7. Job Security for Financial Analyst jobs is also very high as it validates their competency in liquidity, capital and risk management functions.
8. Financial Analysts can stand strong against other candidates in a tough job market. Thus, the Financial Analyst career can improve marketability.
9. Choosing the Globally demanded Financial Analyst Designation helps in boosting your credibility.
10. The Financial Analyst skills, knowledge, and experience you gain by working in that field will improve your on-job performance.
11. The majority of Financial Analysts work at desks in climate-controlled offices in metro cities all across the country. They also enjoy the luxury of working regular business hours.
12. Financial Analysts enjoy access to crucial and sensitive financial data and get the opportunity to analyze that data for report generation and decision-making. Therefore they are considered as a high authority in the industry and hence get massive respect.
As discussed above, the main benefits of being a Financial Analyst consist of having access to and working with very significant and sensitive financial data, access to senior management of the company i.e. having revelation to the leadership team and executives at a company, having the opportunity to achieve high priority projects and handling confidential data, and the capability to produce important value for a company or client.
Along with these benefits, access to data and administrative decision-making and authority for providing recommendations to improve the business are the major Financial Analyst benefits. There are also some other important benefits like high Salary range of Financial Analysts and getting opportunities for cash bonuses with stock-based compensations.