Do you know that Power Query can clean your data and remove rows that have inaccurate data?
If you are not aware of this feature then go through the below steps.
Remove Rows With Errors By Power Query
Let’s take an example. As shown in below picture there is some revenue that has invalid values. Therefore we want to remove these rows.
Step 1: Load the data in Power Query Editor
Load the data in Query Editor and note the rows that contain the error values. Here, three rows contain error values.
Step 2: Remove Errors
To remove the error rows, follow the below steps:
- Right click on the column that consists of error rows
- Click on the Remove Errors option
Step 3: Close & Apply
Click Close & Load from the Home tab to apply the pending changes.
You now have your new data table without any inaccurate rows!
You can know more :
- Steps to Create Pivot Columns in Excel
- Read How to Group Rows And Get Counts in Excel
- Learn How to Create Index Columns Using Power Query
- Acquire Knowledge to Fill Down Values Using Power Query