Are you fed up with the Errors in Excel while entering a row or column? Then you have come to the right place.
Excel Vlookup formula – Guidebook
Bored of downloading text heavy / copy-pasted eBooks?
If Yes, you will enjoy this guidebook on ‘Excel Vlookup Formulas’ – VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH & INDEX.
Error in excel when you Insert Column or Row in Excel (Solved)
Problem: When you try to insert rows or columns into a Microsoft Excel 2007 or higher version worksheet, you may receive an error in excel that is similar to the following:
Error message: “To prevent possible loss of data, Microsoft Excel cannot shift non-blank cells off the worksheet.”
The Cause of Error: This issue may occur if a formula has been added to the entire worksheet, or if formatting (such as a border) has been added to an entire column or row.
Solution: To resolve this issue, clear each of the cells in the row or column, and then remove any formatting from the remaining rows and columns. To do this, follow these steps:
15 Excel Data Cleaning Tricks Guidebook
Bored of downloading text heavy / copy-pasted eBooks? If Yes, you will enjoy this guidebook (43 pages)
Let’s Fix Error in Excel while inserting rows or column
1. Click the heading cell in the first blank column to the right of your data. (The heading cell is the first cell in each column, and indicates which column you are in).
2. Press and hold down CTRL+SHIFT, and then press the RIGHT ARROW key to select all of the columns to the right of the first column that you clicked.
3. On the Edit menu, click Clear, click Clear All.
4. Click the first blank row below the last row in your data.
5. Press and hold down CTRL+SHIFT, and then press the DOWN ARROW key to select all of the rows below the first row that you clicked.
6. On the Edit menu, click Clear, click Clear All.
7. Now you can insert the row or column wherever you want.
PDF GUIDE BOOKS
This Book will help you to get Excel Skills & Boost your career.