How to copy text from pdf without broken lines?
We have been working on Excel, VBA & Powerpoint tutorial, and felt the need for exploring Word Tricks to enhance productivity and save a ton of time of professionals who use MS Word for multiple purposes like writing an idea, designing template, making a professional report & much more.
So we have made a short MS word tutorial for all professionals, searching for MS Word Tips and Tricks. This blog shows you how to copy text from pdf files. Learning how to copy text from pdf helps you when you are in a tough spot. So, enjoy this hack!
This is the first video in our MS Word tips and tricks series. It is a collection of tricks applicable for text where you learn to add text to test, work with font size, and create clean paragraphs.
Steps to copy text from pdf without broken lines are as follows:
- Step 1: First, copy the text from the content and paste it in MS Word.
- Step 2: Then select the whole content.
- Step 3: Press Ctrl+h
- Step 4: Click on the ‘more’ button.
- Step 5: Go to Special
- Step 6: Click on paragraph mark and select replace all.
You can also learn,
- How to remove password from excel using VBA
- How to find VBA Codes using Google Search
- How to become 4X Faster at Excel
- 200+ Excel Shortcuts for Windows
- Downloadable Excel Formulas PDF List
Learn more Word tips to improve your efficiency and productivity.
Copy Text from PDF to Word without Line Breaks
If you found this post helpful, Don’t forget to share it with your friends on social media.