Data Scientists and Analysts always struggled for making reports of the voluminous data generated and the most dangerous thing was to analyze this huge data. Even a minute mistake could cause severe damage to the well-being of the organization. All these worries came to an end as Tableau emerged in the market. Here is the list of Top 5 Best Tableau Training & Certification Courses that you must learn in 2020.
Tableau is capable of handling the big data, analyzing it, modeling it so that impeccable visualizations can be built from this data that in turn helped in understanding the trends of the data. The more Tableau became popular the more it was adopted by data handlers and thus, most of the aspiring professionals want to learn it and get certified for it.
Tableau Training & Certification Courses
The following is the list of top Tableau course providers:
1) Tableau Training & Certification Course by Yoda Learning Solutions
This is a career-focused and tailored course just for you. This course will help you to enhance your analytical & Visualization skills. This course covers almost the knowledge of all the visualizations and Table Calculations. This course will help you to expand your Tableau working skill to the highest but covering all the topics from basic to advance.
- This course is regularly updated and gives you always the best content
- It keeps you industry ready always by giving you the knowledge of relevant industry trends
- It is a lifetime accessible course with timely updates. Thus, you do not need to invest money again and again
- It makes you solve real-life examples while learning to make you a pure professional while learning
2) Data Visualization with Tableau Certificate Course by Coursera
The University of California provides this course in association with Tableau. This course contains 5 courses in total. This course helps you to deal with your business higher-ups easily as you can show the images of the data collected. The main purpose of this course is to make you a perfect Tableau professional that can handle real-world situations as you will be working on real-life examples while learning this course.
- This program’s best thing is it is associated with the Tableau as an industry partner
- You will be able to learn and use all the different aspects of Tableau thoroughly
- You will be able to tell the story of your data via Tableau dashboards
Must Read: Top 5 Python for Finance Courses
3) Tableau 10 A-Z: Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science by Udemy
This course is created by Kiril Eremenko, a data scientist by profession. This course offers the best step-by-step approach to learning that makes any person pick up Tableau easily. This course will dig deep into Tableau by teaching about how to connect the data in Tableau, load it, manipulate it, analyze it, and finally drawing conclusions based on visualizations.
- This course actually goes with its name. It helps in learning Tableau right from the basics to advance.
- You will be gaining knowledge to create a variety of charts like Scatter plots, Treemaps, Pie charts, etc.
- It will also help you in learning advanced Tableau with the timely new updated content and materials.
4) Free Tableau 10 Essential Training by LinkedIn Learning(Lynda)
This course is designed by Curt Fyre. He is also a part of the international conference speaker and has published over 50 books to date. As it is shared on the LinkedIn platform, it is free for the first month of subscription on LinkedIn Learning.
- This course offers you the knowledge of beginner to intermediate level
- It contains all the basic topics to make a fresher understand how actual Tableau works in the field of Data Science
- It helps to prepare different types of charts with ease and also prepare impeccable Dashboards
- The trainer is Expert in this field
Must Read: Top 9 Data Science Certification Courses
5) Tableau 10 Advanced Training: Master Tableau in Data Science by Udemy
This course is created by Krill Ermenko. This course takes your Tableau skills to the next level. It will help you to solve real-life analytics problems. It will also make you a skilled data science by teaching data mining. To take up this course it is necessary to take the basic Tableau course as advised by the trainer itself. This course covers all the advanced Tableau concepts and helps you to learn with ease.
- It will help you to create groups and let you understand the difference between groups and sets
- It will help you to develop and understand how the actual calculations work
- This course provides professional training for the analytics for the real worlds
- This course is for the individuals who want to take their tableau skills to the next level
Thus, the above list is of the best Tableau course providers along with the names. Choose the Tableau course according to your requirements.