Tableau is a self-service Data Analytics and Visualization Tool. Tableau Online Course will help you to enhance your analytical and visualization skills and will enhance your working efficiency. Tableau Online Course will prepare you for Tableau Certification too. Before starting the course you can check the complete guide related to What is Tableau?
Tableau Online Course is a boon for professionals who want to learn Tableau. Due to the day to day official work, it becomes impossible to take out time and attend classes to gain knowledge. Due to online courses, there is an ease of learning anytime, anywhere and with your own time constraints.
Tableau Online Course is designed to serve professional and personal needs.
Learning Curve of Tableau Crash Course
The learning curve of Tableau Online Course is mainly divided into four parts:
- Introduction to Tableau that helps to introduce Tableau structure, interface, and comparisons with other tools and understanding the working of Tableau in terms of Analytics and Visualization
- Connecting the Data to Tableau and Preparing – Raw data from various data sources is brought in Tableau. Data from different sources can be brought together and then combined for further process. Tableau efficiently combines the amount of data and prepares it for further processes.
- Exploring and analyzing – In this stage all the data from different sources that were combined need to be analyzed. The raw data is modeled and analyzed to prepare visualizations and draw insights from it.
- Details and Insights of Tableau – Once the data is modeled and analyzed it can be easily converted to Visualizations. The Visualizations help us to analyze the data more clearly even if you do not have any prior knowledge of analytics. Tableau is the best visualization tool and thus helps in drawing insights and patterns very easily. For Analytics and Business intelligence platform, Tableau is a leader for 7 years in a row in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant report.
Must Check: Key Features of Tableau Desktop
Skillset in Tableau Online Course
Tableau Online Course prepares you to have the following skills:
- You will be able to process and prepare the data
- You will learn and will be able to work with different file formats
- You will get insights into Complex Business Problems and how to resolve them
- You will learn different methods to apply your visualization and statistical skills
- You will be able to learn about different functionalities of Tableau and how it makes the life of business Intelligence users easy
- You will learn to code and visualize the data
- You will be able to learn and design different types of charts
- You will be able to transform the data into visuals and can draw insights about the behavior of data
- You will learn tricks of the dashboard while working on Tableau
- You will be able to learn the background process of collecting, cleaning and consolidating data before analysis in Tableau
Must Check: Different Tableau Data Types
Tableau Online Course Audience
Tableau Online Course is a boon for the following individuals:
- The individuals dealing with data in their professional life
- Users who want to aggregate their business data to analyze business on a personal front
- Individuals dealing with Management of data
- Individuals in the profession of data analyzing and business intelligent analysts
- Users who want to upgrade in the business intelligence area
We discussed the importance of Tableau Online Course. We also discussed the skillset one acquires, the target audience and how the Tableau Course helps.