The need of the hour is to carry out the best data analytics of your business to make it successful. To carry out the analytics, it is necessary to have the perfect tools and methods. There are many data analytics tools available in the market but to find which is best suited for you is a task that should carry out with care. In this article, we see the difference between Qlik Sense Vs Power BI.
Let us consider first what points should be considered to select the best data analytic tool.
Points to be considered for Good Analytic Tool
The following points should be considered to find a good analytic tool:
- Visualization tools should be able to prepare charts clearly to draw the insights of the data
- The tool should be able to carry out analyzation and related process to present the data in an understandable manner
- The tool should be capable of gathering massive amounts of data from different data sources, and then the charts should be prepared based on it
- The tool should be able to simple to use by all users irrespective of their background
- Non-experienced users should also be able to use the tool efficiently with ease to carry out analytics
- The tool should be easily able to work with any amount of data in preparing and transforming.
- Plenty of visualization options should be there to choose from so that the visuals can be created and represented to know the insights easily.
Now let us share the discussion about the two most important tools under this category are Qlik Sense Vs Power BI.
Comparison of Qlik Sense Vs Power BI
Let us compare Qlik Sense Vs Power BI based on the below topics:
1) Basic Understanding
It is a self-service tool for analytics which helps us in building reports and dashboards.
It is a business intelligence & analytics tool, mostly known for its visualizations.
Installation of Qlik Sense is time consuming and complicated You will usually require an expert to help you.
Its installation is quite simple, like any other software installed in your PC and its installed quickly.
It has a quote-based pricing model according to your requirements. It has no free trial version.
It is available in a free trial version, and then different pricing is offered according to its usage.
4) User Friendliness
It is less user-friendly as compared to Power BI as its interface is not Excel-based, which is familiar to a lot of users.
It is user-friendly and easy to learn. As it has an interface similar to Excel, it can be adopted by anyone quickly.
5) List of Features
- It offers drag and drops functionality
- It provides a smart search feature
- You can connect to multiple data sources securely
- Storytelling feature
- Shared object library
- Managed data connections
- Rapidly developed environment
- Easily manageable
- Easily scalable
- Impeccable enterprise-level security
- It provides Power BI customized dashboards
- It provides navigation panels
- Q & A box
- Ad HOC facility of reporting and analysis
- Processing is an online analytical
- Trend Indicators
- It provides complete reporting
- It offers a wide range of visualizations
- It offers trend indicators
6) Capability in Performing Analytics
It does not support R and Python programming languages but can connect to third-party APIs.
It supports R and Python programming languages.
It supports English language only.
It supports English language only.
8) Cloud Capabilities
It can access SaaS-based cloud data source
It is mainly compatible with Microsoft Azure cloud servers
9) Prominent Clients
Fila, Cisco, McAfee, canon, Qualcomm
Mediacom, ABB, Condo Nast, Chevron, CAT
10) Storage Capacity
It has no free storage and its cloud can give you storage space up to 500 GB.
You can get 1 GB of free storage which can be extended up to 10 GB
It can connect to any data source
It can integrate with the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Analytics
- Circuit ID
- Azure Mobile Management
Read More: 11 Useful Data Sources in Power BI
12) Drill-Down Capabilities
Drill-down capabilities are impeccable. You can dig in details at ease.
Drill-down capabilities are okay as compared to Qlik Sense.
13) Available Devices
It works very well on Windows, Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Web-based devices.
It works very well on Windows, iPhone, iPad, Web-based, Windows mobile devices.
14) Size of Company
It is designed for small business, large enterprise business, medium business and freelancers.
It is designed for large and medium business enterprise.
15) Available support
It gives support if you face any difficulty on E-mail, phone, live support, training and tickets.
It gives support if you face any difficulty on phone, training and tickets.
Thus, we have compared Qlik Sense Vs Power BI in a lot of areas. Form the above comparison; now it will be possible for you to choose which tool will be best suited for you according to your requirements. Both the tools have some pros and cons you have to select amongst them.