This tutorial helps you to uncover the hidden importance of Clipboard and how you can use various instances of copy + paste. We also work around table (one of the most hated areas in word)
Learn more Word Tricks
These three Word Tricks helps you to be more productive at work:
- Copy and Paste Using Clipboard: Clipboard stores text and graphics that you copy or cut from anywhere, and it lets you paste the stored items into any other Office file. Here’s how it works in Word 2013 or 2016.
– Click on Home Tab, then click the launcher icon in the lower-right corner of the Clipboard group.
– Select the text or graphics you want to copy and press Ctrl+C.
In your document, click where you want to paste the item.Do one of the following in the Clipboard:
– Click the down arrow next to the item you want to paste, and click Paste.
– To paste everything in the Clipboard to selected area in your document, click Paste All.
- Page Break Shortcut: Just use this simple shortcut to Break page. Press Ctrl + Shift + Enter & it’s done.
- Disengage Row from Table: It’s most hated area for all professional. But Now it’s part of Past, As you can do it simply by Clicking on Row you want to disengage and then pressing Ctrl + Shift + Enter, It’s done. To Re-engage, Just click on a row you want to re-engage and then pressing Delete button.