What will you get in excel formula shortcuts? You will come to know every single excel formula shortcuts and how to use it. You can use this shortcuts you optimize your daily work. With the help of this tutorial, I had helped almost 10000+ visitors to improve the skills and save time at the office. This blog contains only the most important Excel formula shortcuts which come to us on daily basis. There are lot many more, but we had captured the best and the worth looking formulas. Now, you can Learn Excel Formula Shortcuts to make your life 4x faster & Download excel formula cheat sheet
You can also check out for best excel shortcuts: Click here
- Excel Formula shortcuts which are a live saver
- 1. How to activate the “Function Argument” dialog box after writing a function in Excel?
- 2. How to go back to the function argument dialog box after executing your function?
- 3. How to toggle up and down inside the function argument dialog box?
- 4. How to check the functions used in a cell (E.g. VLOOKUP, Sum)?
Excel Formula shortcuts which are a live saver
1. How to activate the “Function Argument” dialog box after writing a function in Excel?
E.g. After writing “=VLOOKUP(” – ensure bracket is open, press Ctrl + A Before:
After This excel shortcut allows you to activate function argument dialog box without clicking on “fx” button for “Insert Function” (besides Formula bar)
2. How to go back to the function argument dialog box after executing your function?
Click on the cell where your function result appears, then press Shift + F3. Before: After: With this Excel shortcut, you can modify the function argument and the result will change.
3. How to toggle up and down inside the function argument dialog box?
Use Tab key to toggle downwards and Shift + Tab to toggle upwards through each cell.
4. How to check the functions used in a cell (E.g. VLOOKUP, Sum)?
Select the cells whose functions you wish to view and press Ctrl + ` (This key is above the Tab key on the keyboard). Before: After:
Watch the above Excel Tricks in this 3 min video:
By using these Excel Shortcuts you can save time and improve your efficiency and productivity. You can watch more such #YodaHacks videos our YodaLearning YouTube channel.