Read More: How to make Data table in Excel?
Here is step by step process to Add and Remove Page Numbers:Step 1:
- There is a word document having four pages.
- To number the pages select Insert tab from the menu bar
- Then select page number option.
Do check out our another blog on 5 Steps to Convert List to SmartArt in MS Word.
- You will find options to choose page number formats.
- Select any one of your choices.
- We select the Bottom of Page style and the page number will appear in the footer of each page as shown in below picture:
- The page number will start from “1 Page“.
- If you want to start from zero or from a number of your choice then choose ‘format page number’ option from ‘Page Number’ in the ‘Insert Tab’.
- You will get following window from where you can set the number you want to initialize sequencing.
Similarly, we can remove page number from all the page number. Do so Double click Header or Footer -> Page Number -> Remove Page NumbersConclusion: This how we add APA Page numbers in Microsoft Word.
We’d love to hear from you. Is anything more you like us to cover, feel free to post in the comment section below:
Click here to learn more word tricks and save tons of your productive time.